Introducing our Advanced VBAC Doula Certification
The Advanced VBAC Doula Certification system is the most comprehensive VBAC doula training in the world, perfectly packaged in an online, self-paced video course — all designed to teach you how to increase your ability and confidence in supporting parents birthing after Cesarean.
Together we have helped hundreds of doulas increase their knowledge and fine-tune their support methods. We are the VBAC pros.
We know how to give you the wisdom and tools to move you from where you are now to the VBAC doula you want to be — one where you are your client’s expert guide, perfectly equipped with all the tools you will need along the way.
This course is right for you if:
- You want to feel stronger and more prepared for birth support
- You are looking to be confident and thriving in your doula career
- You want to know the difference between information based on facts vs. fear
- You want a community of doulas who “get you”
- You want to learn how to navigate around your VBAC birth community
- You are ready to feel 100% in control of your VBAC support
Education is critical – if you don’t know the options available, you won’t have any to offer to your clients. Learning how to identify a VBAC supportive provider, the facts about uterine rupture, and how to encourage the pelvis and baby to be in the best position for birth is critical. We will teach you how to help your clients make informed decisions about their care and how to advocate for themselves in the birth space. Teaching doulas about VBAC is what we do every day.
In this course, you will learn…
- What makes a VBAC parent different
- Processing Cesarean birth with your clients
- Essential VBAC stats & facts
- VBAC and C-section risks & benefits
- Red flags for providers and birthplace
- Safely avoiding C-sections
- Signs of uterine rupture in labor
- What to expect during TOLAC
- How to support the emotional needs of yourself & your clients
Are you ready? Let’s do this.
We encourage our birth worker students to have completed comprehensive training related to their course of birth work before attending this VBAC support class. This is not a typical doula training. We focus exclusively on the extra information you need to prepare yourself to support your clients as they prepare for VBAC.