We have a great episode for you going in to the new year. Julie, one of your hosts, shares her struggle with breastfeeding after each birth and the very different feeding journeys each of her four babies have had. You might even hear the self-proclaimed “not a crier” choke up a bit as she walks through her story with you. Each journey is so different, you are sure to relate to some of her story. Feeding your baby is not one size fits all and this unique perspective amplifies that.
- Download FREE VBAC birth affirmations for you birth space here!
- fb.me/thevbaclink for Facebook
- @thevbaclink on Instagram
- Find Meagan and Julie’s birth videos on our YouTube Channel.
- More VBAC information www.thevbaclink.com
Please note, in order to get stories from all over the country, and even other countries, we record using phone lines. For this reason, audio quality may vary between episodes and speakers.