The most comprehensive VBAC Preparation Course in the world.
You will receive a 120+ page, full-color, digital VBAC course manual, 6+hours of self-paced video content, and digital worksheets, including:
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND INFORMATION: We break down the medical talk, research studies, and essential VBAC stats and facts into digestible information. You will be educated, not overwhelmed.
- NEATLY PRESENTED OPTIONS: Learn the risks and benefits of both VBAC and a repeat C-section. This course also covers content for those with two or more prior C-sections.
- MENTAL AND PHYSICAL VBAC PREPARATION: Build confidence in your mind and body as you learn what to expect during labor and how to navigate your birth space, as well as how to safely avoid C-sections and make sense of interventions.
- TOOLS TO ADVOCATE FOR YOURSELF: Get the information and evidence you need, but couldn’t quite articulate, to support your reason behind wanting to VBAC. Learn how to choose the right provider and birthplace, as well as how to articulate your needs to your birth partner.
- EMPOWERMENT FROM MOMS WHO HAVE BEEN THERE: Teaching people to become confident in their ability to take charge of their birth is what we do. Learn how to trust your intuition and tap into your inner strength from parents who get you.
- LIFETIME ACCESS: Confidently enjoy the most current VBAC information with lifetime access to the course and any future updates and additions – so when we learn more, you do too!
Here are 10 things you’ll learn in the course:
- How to process your previous birth(s), tackle your fears, and move forward with confidence
- The step-by-step roadmap to discovering the perfect provider for your birth (and what to do if they change their tune)
- How to understand the risk for uterine rupture (and what you can do to reduce that risk)
- How to navigate your birth choices even when you live in an area that does not support VBAC
- How to safely avoid the cascade of interventions (and learn evidence-based reasons for when they may be needed)
- How to have conversations with people that you love but are unsupportive of your choices (even your birth partner)
- How to decrease the pressure around induction and due dates (and the truth about inducing VBAC)
- How to sort through your personal beliefs about birth (and align a powerhouse birth team and location with them)
- 3 techniques to help relax your mind, body, and soul (and how it will increase your chances of having a VBAC)
- How to create balance in your pelvis (and get your baby settled into its best position for vaginal birth)
Are you ready? Let’s do this.
This is not a typical childbirth class. We focus exclusively on the extra information you need to prepare yourself for the best chance of a successful VBAC.