The most comprehensive VBAC Doula course in the world.
Six+ hours of self-paced video content + beautifully printed workbook and quizzes covering:
Everything in the digital version of the course:
- What makes a VBAC parent different?
- Processing cesarean birth.
- Essential VBAC stats & facts.
- VBAC and C-section risks & benefits.
- Red flags for providers and birthplace.
- Safely avoiding C-sections.
- Signs of uterine rupture in labor.
- What to expect during TOLAC
- Emotional needs of doula & client.
- Access to powerful resources.
- A listing on our VBAC Doula Directory on completion of the course.
- Upon completion of the course, you will be awarded 8 CEUs from ICEA.
Deluxe version extras:
- 110+ page full-color VBAC course manual (printed version)
- VBAC affirmation card
- Custom The VBAC Link Pen
- Exclusive brochure with valuable VBAC information to use in labor
- Free Worldwide Shipping
Delivered using Teachable, a web-based education platform.
This course also includes printed versions of the VBAC workbook and all the other goodies that come with our course. This manual is chock-full of incredible information and worksheets that you will be able to keep with you to help debunk the myths and leave you feeling empowered.
Are you ready? Let’s do this.
We encourage our birth worker students to have completed comprehensive training related to their course of birth work before attending this VBAC support class. This is not a typical doula training. We focus exclusively on the extra information you need to prepare yourself to support your clients as they prepare for VBAC.